Would you know what to do if your area/home became flooded?
- With the recent wind and rain, many places are still at risk of flooding.
Being prepared is key - sign up for flood warnings today at: https://www.gov.uk/sign-up-for-flood-warnings
- Would you know what to do in a flood? Here’s an easy downloadable reminder: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/681596/flood_warnings.pdf
- If your area is at risk of flooding a personal flood plan would help you react quicker if the worse was to happen. Here’s a template to complete and keep to hand. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/444659/LIT_4112.pdf
- Being prepared for a flood is key but warnings are not available in every area.
Find out if you can receive flood warnings by calling Floodline, a 24-hour telephone information service, on 0345 988 1188 or by entering a postcode online at: www.gov.uk/sign-up-for-flood-warnings
- For to help with flood planning and where to get help during a flood, visit: www.environment-agency.gov.uk/flood