Garden Competition 2020
In these unsettling and challenging times, this year National Gardening Week is more important than ever before, with people turning to the garden to both calm their minds and keep them active as they self-isolate and practice social distancing.
To make the most of this great campaign (and the weather!), we’re holding a Gardening Competition, where you can show off your gardens, hanging baskets, window boxes and any other imaginative use for making your outside and indoor space just that more beautiful.
The competition is open to all Stonewater customers.
We have 4 prizes overall;
- Best Garden - £50 (Your own garden)
- Best Communal Garden - £50 (Shared outside space)
- Best Kitchen Garden - £50 (Vegetables/cooking/herbs/fruit etc.)
- Best Window box/Hanging Basket/House Plant - £50 (Indoor garden)
The judges are looking for;
- Original ideas and design
- Colourful and bright displays
- Imaginative use of available space
- Repurposing of items, e.g. planting up an old tyre or wellington-boot
To enter, take a picture and send it to us via upload button below. If you can’t upload your photo, please email it to us at email@example.com along with your name, address and contact number. Entries must be in no later than Friday 31st July 2020.
Winners will be announced in August 2020