As it's #TalkMoney week we thought we'd introduce you to the Income team as these are the guys and girls who are available if you wish to #TalkMoney (such as your rent, benefit, support agencies etc).
We asked the team five questions to help you get to know them a bit better.
First up is Matt:
- Hi Matt, can you tell everyone how long you've worked for Stonewater?:
Of course! I've worked for Stonewater for eight months now and I really enjoy it here.
- Do you have any hobbies?:
Ooooh yes! I go to the gym, love playing football and cricket. I also play golf whenever I can.
- What's your favourite food?:
Mmm a difficult one but if I had to pick it would have to be Chinese.
- Do you have a particular passion?:
I'm a massive Star Wars fan.
- What do you love about your role as an Income Officer?
I love working for the Income Team. We all have the same goal and all want to do what’s best for our residents. We'll go out of our way for them and we’re all there for each other whenever needed.
- If there was just one piece of advice you could pass on to our customers what would that be?
It would be to talk to us if things ever get too much regarding their rent account and to never let things escalate.
If anyone has any questions or are worried about anything, big or small, then it's always best to contact us. We're a friendly team and we're here to help. Early intervention is key – just talk to us - we can help. Telephone: 01202 319119, or email us at email@example.com