Living in the region of Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, and looking for expert support in finding work, upskilling, or discovering fulfilling volunteer opportunities?
At Stonewater we have a dedicated team to help, advice and support customers into work and volunteering.
Our relationships with partner organisations enables us to highlight opportunities available, as well as being able to signpost and refer you to get the support you need with the following:
- Gaining and improving skills
- Gaining qualifications
- Finding volunteer opportunities to gain new skills/experience or make a difference in the community
- Thinking of starting a business or need support firming up your business plan
- Preparing for an interview
- Looking for local jobs or opportunities that suit your needs
- Planning a career change
- Sorting out debt issues before considering next steps
- Getting help with your mental health before taking up training or a job
- Looking to get a second job
- Exploring apprenticeship opportunities
If you live in Bournemouth, Christchurch or Poole, and are interested - Get in touch below!