We're looking for customers who may be interested in helping Stonewater to recruit new Estate Services contractors in the East and North. Being involved in this process you will be asked to comment on documents, including applications from potential contractors, be involved in interviews as well as also being involved in the wider discussion to inform how Stonewater make their decision about who to partner with. We’re looking for customers who;
- Demonstrates honesty and openness
- Understands the principle of confidentiality
- Demonstrates awareness of the different needs of different groups of customers
- Communicates in a way that is polite and easily understood
- Checks for an understanding of issues
- Listens actively, and encourages ideas and opinions of others
- Is able to form objective views based on evidence
- Is able to challenge constructively and positively
These contracts will go live in April 2020, that means we’re retendering this year - how you get involved is up to you.
- Join our online community group Yammer - Estate Services.
Here you can join in discussions with colleagues from Stonewater and other customers who want to be involved. This is where you can comment on documents and have your say.
As an Estate Champion, you will be able to communicate directly with your Tenancy Services Officer (TSO) about the issues that are affecting your community such as gardening, cleaning and communal repairs.
Here you can stay up to date with the latest news in our new ‘You Said, We Did’ area, where you will also have the option of joining in with discussions about Estate Services and other important topics.
- Face to face.
Sometimes, we may need to arrange a meeting and include you. We will always arrange a venue that is convenient to all those who attend and we will always reimburse any reasonable out of pocket expenses in line with our expenses policy (travel costs, food etc…)
Expressions of interest must be with us no later than Friday 17 May and it would be helpful if you live in the East and North Region. Interviews are planned for the end of July 2019 If you are successful you will be contacted by Friday 31 May 2019