We wanted to share a fantastic work experience opportunity with our contractors Fortem!
If you’re new to the working world or looking to change direction, it can be difficult to get started without experience. Fortem are making it easier by offering opportunities in different trades and some office placements to help you gain confidence and experience over a 5 day period.
You’ll be assigned your own mentor who you’ll shadow during your time there, so you’ll have loads of opportunities to ask questions and find out more about what it’s like to work in their environment.
What do you need to know?
- Trade placements include areas such as plumbing, carpentry and groundwork and are available in Chippenham, Bristol, Swindon, Bridgewater, Taunton, Weymouth, Poole, Bournemouth and Sailsbury
- Office experience is available in Chippenham
- Placements are in-person and can last up to five days
- The minimum age of the applicant is 14 years old and there is no maximum age
- For trade placements, applicants will need to have a pair of steel-toe capped boots
If you’d like to find out more, or would like an application form, please fill in the form below. Our Employability team are available to help with filling out the application form if you’d like some support with this.